Probably won't blog dinner, so...

...here's a picture of a lovely boily egg from breakfast. It was such a lovely boily egg I went and fetched another one to go with it.
Here's some other pictures of today:
Lunch was the famous kokoreç - fried up bits of lamb innard in a sandwich with herbs and chilli. Think I'd best clean my teeth before I speak to anyone.

Comments

  1. We have kokoretsi at Greek Easter. It's the offal on a skewer, highly spiced with salt and pepper aplenty, then wrapped with gut as if with string. You have to rinse the gut really thoroughly under the tap, threading a drinking straw through it to get rid of any crap. Literally. It is delicious and my uncle does the best.

    See the picture here but don't read the english version as the picture is wrong. Intrigued to read that the Turkish word comes from the Greek and not vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot link http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Κοκορέτσι

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great Hucklow Fell Race 2025

Stan's Toffee Run 2025