Kısır kısır kısır kısır kısırpillar girl
And how many other blogs do you know that'd stick the ı in, eh? And I know how to say it (without looking it up on wikipedia) too. It was fairly delicious, this...
[An aside: Radio 1 has gone a bit mad this evening. They're playing Spinal Tap at the moment. We've already had the Indiana Jones theme.]
...particularly as it was accompanied by the above dish of pomegranate and mint. The recipe came from Plenty by Yotam Ottolenghi, whose latest very splendid restaurant, Nopi, I went to on Monday (and overpaid, apparently - Yotam, if you're reading, it's about £3.75 a head for the four of us. We'd probably accept payment in meringues, though, if you've already spent the cash.)
This was a bit of a warm-up for a trip to İstanbul (look, more special characters) in a couple of weeks, where I'll probably live on crisps because I don't speak any Turkish.
Right now, a bottle of Hobgoblin is waiting for me in the kitchen, under a toadstool. Night.


Comments
Post a Comment