Chicken shish


as seen in this very dark picture. Washed down with two draft Efeses at Susam. Very good indeed, and the only meat on a stick I've eaten in Turkey.
Lunch/breakfast was the buffet at Lacivert, on the way to the Black Sea on the Asian side of Istanbul. An hour's taxi and a short boat ride from Cihangir, where I'm staying. Well worth it, and most of the guests from last night's wedding managed to find it in the end. I had green juice, red juice and some cheese that seemed to be served from inside the face of the cow (no longer attached to the rest of the cow), as well as lots of pastries, cake and walnuts in syrup.
but not limited to Down Under, Brick House, Enjoy the Silence, You're Never There and Dreadlock Holiday.
Back to England tomorrow, and possibly another blog hiatus. Bon appetit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Hucklow Fell Race 2025

Stan's Toffee Run 2025