Taking you back to the 1970s
courtesy of the lovely carpet in my new house. Last night's risotto was a bit insubstantial, so today I added egg and Encona. And brown sauce, brown toast, brown carpet. I'll shortly be putting on a rollneck jumper, sparking up a Stuyvesant and heading off down the Working Men's for a gallon of Sam Smith's.
The only conclusion to be drawn from tonight's tea is that I need more lime pickle in my life. Lime pickle is a cure-all for bland food. The best lime pickle is from Sood's Fine Foods.
Meanwhile, on Springwatch, they're talking about enjoying the beavers. It would be churlish to demur.
The only conclusion to be drawn from tonight's tea is that I need more lime pickle in my life. Lime pickle is a cure-all for bland food. The best lime pickle is from Sood's Fine Foods.
Meanwhile, on Springwatch, they're talking about enjoying the beavers. It would be churlish to demur.

Comments
Post a Comment