Boily egg on toast

No picture, because I haven't eaten it yet. Was supposed to be at run club, but I got there late and they'd run off without me so I came home and watched Springwatch. Boily egg will be ace though.
Last night's tea was much better. Fish pie, sort of from Just Like Mother Used to Make but sort of not. I put more boily eggs in instead of peas. And cheese on top. And used Morecambe Bay potted shrimps instead of prawns, so the other bits got fried in their butter.
It was quite good, really, though the devil to wash up.
Wonder if this blog needs to be more interactive. Perhaps I should put out a call for tea suggestions to the vast worldwide readership...

Comments

  1. Scallops & black pudding salad. Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great Hucklow Fell Race 2025

Stan's Toffee Run 2025