Fish and chips


But no peas or cup of tea. I was feeling lazy because I'd been to circuits at hitting club and to the launch of the share offer for Portland Works, an old cutlery works that's now home to a load of small businesses. It's also an ace place to explore. And there was a man explaining how he makes knives. Now I have an enormous bolus of carbohydrate and protein pinning me to the sofa and I'm watching the last episode of Springwatch. But in a mo I need to drag myself to my feet and prepare my living room for the arrival of The Plastering Fireman, who is not to be confused with The Plastered Fireman. There are no doubt several jokes to be had about The Plastered Fireman, but I shall leave them for someone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Hucklow Fell Race 2025

Stan's Toffee Run 2025