Importn rshertsh
I am currently engaged in a project to discover the optimum amount to drink before cycling home. This is vitally important to the future of our nation: as oil supplies dry up, and we are forced on to two wheels, the prospect of an after-work pint or two becomes realistic once again. So far, the most promising experiment (today's) involves three pints, then a nursed glass of pop. However, I have foolishly interfered with the experimental conditions by adding a pie and some chips. I'm not sure how to adjust for this potential confounder, so I may have to start from scratch and include a similar meal every time. Not sure how the extra weight gained around the middle will affect my ability to metabolise beer though. It's a minefield, this.
The pie was quite good. It contained chicken and leek and came from The York. The beer was pretty good too. The pop was whatever cola they have in the pub.
I haven't cooked myself a meal for a week. This must change.
The pie was quite good. It contained chicken and leek and came from The York. The beer was pretty good too. The pop was whatever cola they have in the pub.
I haven't cooked myself a meal for a week. This must change.
Comments
Post a Comment