Quiche like
It isn't a cat quiche, the cat just wandered in when I was making it. She's a lovely burnt-yellow and black colour, and very small. She's definitely my social inferior, though. Turned up her nose at crème fraiche, gruyère and pancetta.
The quiche, when ready, will be a variation on the Hairy Bikers' one, with added oregano and varied proportions of the other bits. It smells fantastic.
I've to paint the ceiling shortly, so I won't wax too lyrical about the wonders of my rectangular quiche. (Fits into tupperware better, see, for lunches. ALWAYS thinking. Always. I might look dopey, and that, but don't be fooled. I'm dim, but it's an active dim, none of your passive drooling rubbish.) Instead, I'll move on to the accompaniment: Levi RooTs' Fiery ginGer Beer with Lime 'n' Honey flavours and JamaiCan GinGer extract (PUT SOME MUSIC IN YOUR GLASS) - given the amount I put away while dressed as Brian Johnson in Cambridge this weekend, maybe it's time for a sober evening. From the man who brought you Reggae Reggae Sauce (put music in your food!) and the company that brought you Vimto. Can't go wrong, and it's very good indeed, though they could have left out the sweeteners and made it better.
Comments
Post a Comment