some pig and stuff

from here, but with belly pork. There's an awful lot of it left, if anyone wants some. It's quite nice, despite what I say below. Though the lentils could have done with more water. Also watched this film Mesrine: Killer Instinct which was distraction enough, while it lasted. And who can ask for more than that really? It's probably time to sleep it off, now.
The banana bread from last night went down very well at work. I suspect Mesrine aurait le tiré with his big flingue. Can you tell my French is getting a bit rouillé? Demer...
Vincent Cassel wins. Even with that 'tache.
Back to the pork. I overcooked it, while distracted by other stuff. And to think, one of my colleagues was trying to get me on the Great British Bake Off. I CAN'T EVEN BAKE BITS OF PIG. (And I haven't washed up. Putain...)
Same again tomorrow, sorry (and possibly more Mesrine also).
Dormez bien. A+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Hucklow Fell Race 2025

Stan's Toffee Run 2025