Chicken Soup
As made in the Guardian (but I left out the barley because I was in a rush this evening).
It was nice, as was the oven bottom muffin (from last night) I had with it. Though the oven bottom didn't taste like one from a shop, which is the only measure of authenticity I have.
Can't really be arsed this week, possibly as a result of reading Darkness Visible: A Memoir of Madness by William Styron. It's very good. Don't buy it, though, it'll drive you to despair. (Though apparently, if you buy it from Amazon in the US I get commission.)
Ah well. Perhaps my dark mood will be lifted by whatever nonsense is for tea tomorrow. Goodnight.
It was nice, as was the oven bottom muffin (from last night) I had with it. Though the oven bottom didn't taste like one from a shop, which is the only measure of authenticity I have.
Can't really be arsed this week, possibly as a result of reading Darkness Visible: A Memoir of Madness by William Styron. It's very good. Don't buy it, though, it'll drive you to despair. (Though apparently, if you buy it from Amazon in the US I get commission.)
Ah well. Perhaps my dark mood will be lifted by whatever nonsense is for tea tomorrow. Goodnight.

Comments
Post a Comment