tamaydasoup
I know it's been a long time since I rapped at ya, but I'm sadly short on literary inspiration at the mo.
Tonight's tea, from Just Like Mother Used to Make, is to be cream of tomato soup, served with shop-bought bread (a rare event, that), all in the interests of not making me puke.
The reason for that: I've been to Schaffhausen in Switzerland this week, and despite the top-quality grub, views of the Rheinfall, beezer Falken beer and chocolate windows and ducks (and a real-life grebe) something and me fell out digestively. So last night's tea was a bottle of Coke and some probably-really-attractive-to-children antinausea capsules, and tonight will be reassuring tomato soup. Possibly with some beer. And some ice cream.
Tonight's tea, from Just Like Mother Used to Make, is to be cream of tomato soup, served with shop-bought bread (a rare event, that), all in the interests of not making me puke.
The reason for that: I've been to Schaffhausen in Switzerland this week, and despite the top-quality grub, views of the Rheinfall, beezer Falken beer and chocolate windows and ducks (and a real-life grebe) something and me fell out digestively. So last night's tea was a bottle of Coke and some probably-really-attractive-to-children antinausea capsules, and tonight will be reassuring tomato soup. Possibly with some beer. And some ice cream.
Comments
Post a Comment