Pieracy on the high ∫ea∫
Owing to my being chri∫tened Long John Silver by my ∫hip-mate∫ thi∫ afternoon, and ∫adly lacking in a Parrot or a wooden Leg (all donation∫ of ∫ame will be gratefully received) or even any Hard Tack I wa∫ thu∫ forced to re∫ort to that ∫taple of the High Sea∫, a Pie of Chorizo and Pepper. The chorizo wa∫ of cour∫e cor∫aired off the Spani∫h Main, and the pepper∫ were a gift of Diabolito him-∫elf. The recipe came from the book of Pie, which was written by Angela Boggiano, quarter-ma∫ter of the fliegende Holländer, a∫ good a ∫loop as any that ever ∫ailed the∫e water∫.
Sadly, my piratical rum ration i∫ ∫pent and I will be forced to take the King'∫ Shilling and drink of Mi∫ter Wood'∫ Concoction to ∫ee me through the Dog Watch.
On Sunday there i∫ to be a Fea∫t of Buccaneering Erudition a∫ I am to prepare a Rabbit according to a Swi∫∫e-Itallian recipe written down in the Frenche tongue. Never let it be ∫aid that a Pirate may not be a man of letter∫.
(Whether the Pie i∫ tooth∫ome I can-not ∫ay, a∫ I have not yet eaten It.)

Comments
Post a Comment