The magic porridge pot
If you look for the magic porridge pot on the internet you get this strange blog entry. I haven't read it all, so apologies for lazy linking. I got home quite late, having been to Sir John Soane's Museum by candlelight. It was a long and chilly wait but a lovely museum. Sir John Soane loved his dog called Fanny, and collected bits of the old Palace of Westminster, paintings and Things. He also designed the Bank of England, apparently.
The porridge had the end of the jar of ginger preserve in it. It was tasty and warm. It's a very cold day. I'd stay in if I were you, for the rest of it. There's the end of a good John Simm thing on BBC1.
The porridge had the end of the jar of ginger preserve in it. It was tasty and warm. It's a very cold day. I'd stay in if I were you, for the rest of it. There's the end of a good John Simm thing on BBC1.

Comments
Post a Comment